Saturday 22 August 2015

Hello, Hi and Welcome!

Hello, Hi and Welcome to my first blog post.

I am a fourteen-year-old commercial law student at Adelaide University and I have been studying there since I was fourteen I am on an advanced placement scholarship and I am looking forward to sharing my journey through third-year income tax law. Currently, I am only studying one subject of law. Previously I have successfully completed the first and second year of commercial law.

I have not yet begun my full law degree. However, I hope you will follow me on my journey to properly starting law school which – all going well – I will commence at the beginning of next year.
I’m hoping to use this blog as an opportunity to discuss legal topics of interest.

As a keen underage law student, I’m finding out a whole lot of things about law. Be it shocking, fascinating, confusing or hilarious; it’s a blog I’m looking forward to writing with a glass of lemonade and a good textbook.

Rest assured I have every intention to explore every corner of the law before the year is over. I have an immense passion for jurisprudence and will aspire to write an article or two on some of the jurisprudential dissertations I have read. I’ll also be writing about my experience as an awkward mixture of a high school and a university student – which isn’t easy. Hopefully, my struggles to balance out the expectations of university and high school will give you all something to laugh at!

No comments:

Post a Comment